Juice Fast Day 1 of 3:
After one full day, I feel great! Yesterday around lunch I felt light headed, tired, and drunk, but that was it haha. Today I woke up early and was super productive. So I’m pretty happy with my juicing so far. A few friends have questioned my reasons and these are the most entertaining:
- “Haha that’s sad I hope you get some.”
- “A juice cleanse is a terrible decision if you want to get jacked and huge!!”
- “I’m inspired. Might have to follow your example and just consume liquid grains.”
Ahhhh that looks sooo good haha
Either way, this is my thought process of why I’m doing a 3-day juice fast.
- My body just hasn’t had a break in ages.
- I’ve been super tired.
- Have had a cough for over a week.
- And I just needed to do something right for my body.
Reasons why I was sucking:
- With my back injury, I was not very active this winter and just wasn’t happy with how my body was feeling.
- I weight 190 lbs, which is an all time high (definitely not muscle mass). I am definitely a little fat.
- I ate really crappy food on Gumball for a week.
- Have been eating out a lot.
Last week, I went wake surfing with Mike and Meredith Morin (Mike was the head tech coach for the USST for a bunch of years and is a Gilford native working at SMS with his wife Meredith) both of them were on a juice fast. Right when they told me about it, I knew I needed to do one. They sent me to the blog Join There Reboot and watched the movie “Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead.”
Here is the “Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead.” trailer:
You can watch the whole movie – like me – for free here.
Last night at dinner was painful when I was juicing while my brother and Lee were eating lobster. Either way, I’m doing this to the end – which really shouldn’t be too hard it’s only three days!!
This pic is perfect as it looks like I’m shaking my head so fast I can’t see or smell the Lobster wawawaaa.
But I’m pretty fired up about my little fast. It’s nothing like the guys in the movie, but I’m happy to be making a difference in my body.
Give it a try!!